I’m aware these roles are performed by troops from many different nations, but mainly in terms of the British Army, and especially in terms of soldiers specialising in engineering roles: How are they transferred to peace keeping or disaster relief missions? Do they request it or are they selected? What roles do they usually perform during and after conflicts, earthquakes, floods etc. And finally how long can these transfers last?
i know i mentioned the UN, but i didn’t meant to limit it to that, it was more an Engineers specific question, what roles they play and whether they can volunteer

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!